Terms and Conditions - UberCalendar
Terms and Conditions
Who is this app for?
- UberCalendar should not be confused for Uber. The two are separate entities.
- UberCalendar is an application for Uber riders only, and NOT Uber drivers.
- UberCalendar requires the User to be an existing holder of an Uber account as a rider.
- UberCalendar requires the User to have already saved their work and home places in their Uber rider account profile.
- Our Users privacy is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, UberCalendar will not share User information to anyone else other than Uber itself.
- UberCalendar will securely send requests for your Uber cab to Uber, using security standards prescribed by Uber.
- UberCalendar is simply a web application that integrates with Uber's Application Program Interface (API).
- Signing into UberCalendar does not mean automatic authentication to Uber.
- All ride costs are estimated, calculated and charged by Uber. UberCalendar does not charge for any of the rides.
- UberCalendar is simply a schedule management platform that sends Uber ride requests.